UST Scholarships South Korea 2021 for Masters/Mphil & PhD | Fully Funded
The UST Scholarships South Korea 2021 application will start from 17 August 2020 to 18 Sep 2020. Because of COVID-19, they do not accept any IELTS / TOEFL this Year. The screenshot below. You’ll have very little time for completing the Application. There are 300 Masters / MPhil and Ph.D. and MS scholarships available which lead to Ph.D. for Spring 2021. University of Science & Technology (UST) is one of the world’s highest-ranking universities and remains in the top 100 universities of all rankings at all times. Only search this University’s ranking on Google, and then come back to read this article. So this is an advanced notice Just like Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 announced a few days ago to complete the required material, prepare application materials, work on curriculum vitae, recommendation letters, contact a professor too. So, from now on find a relevant professor. There is a wide range of scientific disciplines. UST Scholarships South Korea 2021 is the leading South Korean scholarship, just like Seoul University, KAIST, Postech. All international students with any nationality from around the world are eligible to earn a UST Masters or Doctorate Degree.
About UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 18th Sep 2020
Announcement: Due to COVID-19, UST University is not taking any IELTS / TOEFL This year for spring 2021. A good change without IELTS, to get this scholarship. In addition, if they ask you to submit you may also send your professor’s English proficiency letter.
- For Masters: Applicants who are expected to Receive Bachelor Degree are also eligible to apply.
- For Doctorate: Applicants who are expected to receive a Master’s Degree by are also eligible to apply.
- Doctoral Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,600,000 per month.
- Master’s Programs: Minimum of KRW 1,200,000 per month
- Entrance Fee.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
Check Latest Taiwan UST Scholarship (Fully Funded)
Available Study Fields
UST South Korea offers a Highly Paid Scholarship in Korea for Masters, Masters leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D. in Sciences & Engineering for Spring 2021. Almost 40 Different Courses of Engineering, Science, Arts, IT, Social Sciences are present in the Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
Check latest: Singapore Scholarship Fully funded 2021
How to Contact a Professor for UST South Korea Scholarships Spring
Contacting the professor in UST before the admission period is not obligatory. Before opening the application.
Try to find professors in their institutes and contact specific professors before the application period begins.Also try direct for Ph.D. (MS leading to Ph.D.) as Korean professors in UST like to have the students under their supervision to be enrolled for MS leading to Ph.D. Over here the university pays the stipend, not the professors.
- For Master Program: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020
- For Doctorate Program: Applicants with a master’s degree or who are expected to receive by February 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation /Transcript can be used also
- Proposal for Study
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Report
- Recommendation Letter
List of Required Documents (Mandatory)
- Proposal for Study.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Official English Test Score (If they ask, else exempted due to COVID-19)
- Recommendation Letter
The last date to apply for the 300 UST Scholarships in South Korea 2021 is 18th September 2020. Online Applications will open on 17th August 2020.
How to Apply for the University of South Korea Scholarships
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the UST University South Korea.