UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI ADMISSION 2019
|1||University||University of Karachi|
|2||Published Date||“15 October 2019“|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“November 2019“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI ADMISSION 2019 is open now any one want to take admission who can apply before last date.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Students who have passed H.S.C. (Intermediate) Examination or equivalent examination with 45% marks from a recognized technical board are eligible to apply. Diploma holders who have obtained a diploma from a recognized Board with at least 60% marks shall also be eligible to apply. Further details from main university website www.uok.edu.pk.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of Aptitude Test.
- Qualifying score for test & interview are 50%.
- Weight age for merit list preparation will be as follows:
Pre-requisite (Intermediate or equivalent) Examination 20 % + Aptitude Test 60% + Interview 20%
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR RESERVED SEATS FORM
All those candidates who want to apply on Reserved Seats for admission to Visual Studies are required to submit Test Based Visual Studies Admission Form and must be appeared/clear in the Visual Studies Aptitude Test, otherwise he/she will not be considered for admission in Visual Studies on any Reserved Seat.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF FORM
- Please click on the corresponding icon to generate the fee voucher.
- After reviewing the eligibility and admission criteria, please generate the voucher for Admission Form Fee. You would be asked to attach canned copy/image of this Fee Deposit Slip at the time of filling the ONLINE FORM.
- Fill the Admission Form by providing required information in each field of the form. All fields are mandatory. Any incorrect / false information will lead to rejection of the form. After filling in the academic record, please click the “show” button to access the list of the Choices.
- Please attach a recent passport size colour photograph with the form. Once the form is filled, attach the scanned copies / images of the required documents (in .jpg, .gif or .png format only). The scanned images should be clear and text / values in the images must be easily readable. For more update and government jobs please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com.
A Blogger, Author and Researcher! Abdullah having a great knowledge in image processing, machine learning, deeplearning, computer vision and FinTech space. He is a Founder and owner of Eaglevisionpro. He have done master in computer engineering with specialization in signal and image processing. Blogging is his hobby….