SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission
|2||Published Date||“20 October 2019”|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“20 November 2019“
|4||Apply Online|| Click here
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
SPSC jobs Sindh Public Service Commission
SPSC jobs Sindh Public Service Commission announced online application for the various post in different post in different department in Government of sindh. The posts are following below;
Vacancies / Positions:-
- 02 Additional Prosecutor General BPS-19
- 05 Deputy Prosecutor General BPS-18
- 06 Assistant Prosecutor General BPS-17
- 20 Assistant District Public Prosecutor BPS-17
Livestock & Fisheries Department
- 92 Veterinary Officer BPS-17
- 79 Agricultre Officer BPS-17
- 02 Pesy Scout BPS-17
- 01 Inspector Female BPS-16
- Specialist Doctors
- 26 Medical Officer BPS-17
Qualification and Experience :
- MBBS and registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Post Graduate degree i.e MD/ MS/FCPS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC in the relevant subject with two years practical experience in the specialty before or after acquiring post graduate qualification OR postgraduate diploma in the relevant subject recognized by PM&DC with three years practical experience in the specialty before or after postgraduate qualification.
- 26 left over posts of medical officer (BPS-17) Advertisement no 01.2019 Dated 07-01-2019. (Differently able person quota 5%), (minorities quota 5%) and age limitation minimum 21 year and maximum 30 years.
- Degree in Medical & surgery from recognized university. Registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Domcile: MIRPUR KHAS DIVISION, THARPARKAR, UMERKOT, MIRPUR KHAS DISTRICT, priority will be assigned to candidates of tharparker District. The application of candidates of other district will not be entertained.
SPSC jobs important instructions:
- original Challan form of Rs.500/- be paid in the Head of Account “c012101-Organ of state Exam fee (SPSC Receipts)” in state band/national bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to provide Challan no date and name of the bank branch in his/her online application.
- candidate must retain original paid challan of Rs. 500/- to be presented at the time of pre-interview written test and interview/
- Challan form can be download from our official website i.e www.spsc.gov.pk
- The online application feature is available on the official website www.spsc.gov.pk
- The candidate must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificate on closing date of the advertisement.
- for more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com.
A Blogger, Author and Researcher! Abdullah having a great knowledge in image processing, machine learning, deeplearning, computer vision and FinTech space. He is a Founder and owner of Eaglevisionpro. He have done master in computer engineering with specialization in signal and image processing. Blogging is his hobby….