Rescue 1122 KPK latest jobs 2020| www.pts.org
Rescue 1122 KPK latest jobs 2020 Directorate General Emergency Service IV
|2||Published Date||“25 January 2020″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“26 February 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
Rescue 1122 KPK latest jobs. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Districts Shangla, Lakki Marwat, Lower Kohistan, Malakand, is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province. Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following project positions purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each post. Females are encouraged to apply.
- Station House Incharge BPS-16
- Control Room Incharge BPS-16
- Office Assistant BPS-16
- Computer Operator BPS-16
- Transport Maintenance
- Inspector BPS-14
- Account Assistant BPS-14
- Shift Incharge BPS- 12
- Wireless Technician BPS-12
- Lead Fire Rescuer BPS-12
- Emergency Medical Technician BPS-12
- Fire Rescuer BPS- 11
- DERT Rescuer BPS-11
- Electrical Technician BPS-11
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
- Auto Electrician BPS-08
- Store Keeper BPS- 05
- Operator for Heavy Machinery (Excavator, Recovery Vehicle, Dumper Truck etc.) BPS-07
- Helper for Heavy Machinery BPS-05
- Driver LTV BPS-06
- Driver HTV BPS-06
- Office Attendant BPS-02
- Security Guard BPS-01
- Gardner (Mali)
- Sweeper BPS-01
Rescue 1122 KPK latest jobs Terms and Conditions
- 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2”.
- 01 mile running in 09 minutes for male 40 and above.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the.
- Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination at Police & Services Hospital.
- The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory Basic Rescue Training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of The selection of trainees will be based purely on
- The selected trainees will have to submit a Surety bond on a stamp paper of Rs.100 duly counter signed by oath commissioner to the effect of compliance of the terms & conditions of the
How to Apply:
- Interested Male and Female meeting the required criteria must download application form along with deposit slip from (PTS.ORG.PK) and send TROUGH COURIER TO PAKISTAN TESTING SERVICES HEADQUARTER 3RD FLOOR ADEEL PLAZA FAZAL HAQ ROAD BLUE AREA ISLAMABAD.
- Incomplete application forms and after due date will be not entertained
- The deposited amount is neither refundable, not transferable
- For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com