PPSC jobs Ad.37/2019 Latest
|2||Published Date||“28 October 2019“|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“11 November 2019“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Apply Online||click here
PPSC jobs Ad.37/2019 announced various post in different department which is given below;
- (BS-18) ASSISTANT CHIEF/DEPUTY
- (BS-19) CHIEF OF SECTION/DIRECTOR
(DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE)/ DEPUTY DIRECTOR (DEVELOPMENT)
- (BS-17) LECTURER (MATHEMATICS)
- (BS-16) ENGLISH TEACHER
- (BS-15) COMPUTER OPERATOR
- (BS-17) ASSISTANT ENGINEER/SUB
DIVISIONAL OFFICER/ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (CIVIL)
- (MP-1 SCALE) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification
document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 12-11-2019 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /
entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of
interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for
registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and
provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the
time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable. For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com
A Blogger, Author and Researcher! Abdullah having a great knowledge in image processing, machine learning, deeplearning, computer vision and FinTech space. He is a Founder and owner of Eaglevisionpro. He have done master in computer engineering with specialization in signal and image processing. Blogging is his hobby….