The legislature of Punjab (Planning and Development Board) has gotten financing from the World Bank for actualizing Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP). The task plans to build access to quality wellbeing administrations, and financial and social incorporation programs, among poor and weak family units in chose areas of Punjab. For the said reason the undertaking plans to enlist the administrations of people having the capabilities and experience referenced in the promotion.
|2||Published Date||31 july 2020|
|3||Last Date to Apply||17 August 2020|
|4||Newspaper Name||Daily Express|
Planning and Development Board reported different opportunities so as to recruit a qualified workforce. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts. The last date to apply is 17 Aug 2020.
- Additional Director Planning
- Additional Director Field Operations
- Additional Director Grievance Redress Mechanism
- Additional Director, IT Infrastructure
- Deputy Director, Database Administrator (Optimization)
- Deputy Director, United Beneficiary Registry (UBR)
- Deputy Director, Network Operations Centre (NOC)
- Deputy Director Audit
- Deputy Director of Human Resource (HR)
- Content Development Specialist
- Graphics Designer/ Web-Developer
- Officer (Grants/Donor Projects)
- Accounts Officer (Expenditure)
- Admin Officer I&II
- Program Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Reconciliation Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Records and Archives Officer
Recruitment Terms and Requirements:
- 1)Recruitment will be made on contractual basis for one (01) year initially. extendable on annual performance report.
- 2). Interested candidates having above qualification and experience should send their applications along with herd copies of their CVs along with attested copies of CNIC/Domlcile certificate/Educational certificates/degrees/experience certificates/last salary statement, one passport size photograph addressed to the undersigned, latest by August 17, 2020,
- 3). Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- 4). Only Shortlisted candidates with relevant experience will be called for interview
- . 5). No TA/DA shall be admissible to those called for test/interview.
- 6). Market-based salary shall be offered based upon education, relevant experience and last drawn salary of the candidate.
- 7.) The detailed job description including experience, qualification and skills may be viewed at www.pspa.puniab.gov ok•
IPL-6325 Project Director Project Management Unit (PMU) Punjab Social Protection
For more Latest Job Visit :For Latest Job click here