Punjab Information Technology Board latest Jobs 2020
|2||Published Date||“1 January 2019″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“15 January 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Apply online||click here
PITB Jobs Punjab Information Technology Board Jobs 2020 PITB January Advertisement. Applications are currently being invited from Qualified candidates. These are the current posts that need to be filled with Masters to Bachelors qualification along with maximum relevant expertise that is needed to apply for such posts.
- Assistant Programme Officer / Data Processing Supervisor
- Business Development Officer
- Assistant Programme Manager
- Database Administrator / Senior Database Administrator
- Assistant Coordinator
- Animation Specialist / Developer / Engineer / Graphic Designer (Android / Software / IOS / Front End UX/UI / Quality Assurance)
- Business Analyst / Evaluation Specialist
- Communication and Coordination Strategist
- Data Processing Assistant
- Dispatch Officer
- Coordinator (Divisional IT/Implementation)
- Domain Expert (IKT/Law)
- GIS Specialist
- Senior Programme Manager
- Senior Software Developer (Front end, Mobile App, UI/UX, Android, IOS) / Senior Software Engineer
- Inventory Supervisor
- Specialist (IT/PR)
- Junior Software Engineer
- Marketing & PR Executive
- Manager (Programme/FC)
- Officer (Programme / (Incubation)
- Project Director Multiple
- Receptionist/Greeting Officer
- Regional-e-Rozgaar Centers Head
- Research Analyst
- Resident Engineer
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Visual Artist
- Software Architect
How to Apply for PITB Jobs 2020:
- Applicants need to apply for Punjab Government’s Job Portal which is www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- To Apply online, every individual needs to create his/her profile first at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk and then apply for the relevant post.
- The last date for submission of application is January 15, 2020.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel by submitting the NOC from their parent department.
- Indicate the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.
- For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com