Pakistan Agricultural Research Council jobs (PARC)
|2||Published Date||“02 November 2019″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“20 November 2019“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council jobs application are invited for appointment on the following post;
- 01 Sr. Scientific Officer PPS-08
- 08 Scientific Officer PPS-07
- 02 Account Assistant PPS-05
- 01 Personal / Admin Assistant to PD PPS-04
- 03 Office / Computer Assistant PPS-05
- 02 Scientific Assistant PPS-05
- 01 Lab Technician PPS-005
- 02 Naib Qasid PPS-01
- 01 LDC PPS-03
- 01 Project Director PPS-10
- 04 Driver PPS-02
- 01 Field Assistant PPS-03
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is an apex scientific & agricultural research organization having its presence in all provinces of the country. National Agricultural Research Center (NARC) its largest research center located in the vicinity of Chak Shahzad, Islamabad intends to engage qualified and competent incumbent as “Research Fellow” under ALP funded project entitled “Development of Double Haploid System In Wheat (CS-549)” (NIGAB) NARC,Islamabad.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non- Transferable.
- Candidate already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Standard criterion for recruitment and short listing of candidate as per government policy shall be used.
- Please indicate the name of post applying for on the hand corner of the envelope.
- For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com
A Blogger, Author and Researcher! Abdullah having a great knowledge in image processing, machine learning, deeplearning, computer vision and FinTech space. He is a Founder and owner of Eaglevisionpro. He have done master in computer engineering with specialization in signal and image processing. Blogging is his hobby….