Ministry of Climate Change Job 2020 | Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme
Ministry of Climate Change Job 2020 Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme
|2||Published Date||“02 January 2020″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“16 January 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
Ministry of Climate Change Job 2020. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Climate Change has announced for various Posts for Ten Billion Tsunami Programme. Available Posts are
Ministry of Climate Change Job Positions
- 01 Gender / Communication Officer PPS-07
- 01 Planning / Procurement Officer PPS-07
- 06 Web Developer / IT Specialist PPS-07
- 19 Monitoring Officer (Forest) PPS-07
- 19 Monitoring Officer (Wildlife) PPS-07
- 06 Forest Officer (Wildlife) PPS-07
- 06 Wildlife / Bio-Diversity Officer PPS-07
- 23 GIS Analyst / Programmer PPS-07
- 01 Admin & Finance Officer PPS-07
- 02 Forest Assistant PPS-06
- 02 Wildlife / Bio Diversity Assistant PPS-06
- 01 Monitoring Assistant
- 07 Admin & Finance Assistant PPS-06
- 27 Driver PPS-04
- 01 Desptach Rider PPS-02
- 08 Office Boy PPS-02
- 07 Cleaner PPS-02
- 07 Security Guard PPS-02
General Terms and Conditions
- The prescribed qualification/experience and TORs of the post are available at website www.mocc.gov.pk.as well as on the website of www.ots.org.pk
- The post is purely on contract basis for a period of two years extendable on performance based evaluation.
- Candidates already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel.
- General Age relaxation of 05 years is admissible as per Federal Govt. rules.
- Retired Government Servants having requisite qualification and experience and not beyond 61 years of age inclusive of age relaxation are eligible to apply.
- Cut-off date for determining of eligibility criteria will be closing date of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Title of the position applied must be written on the top right hand corner of the envelope.
How to Apply
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on OTS website www.ots.org.pk
- OTS will not be responsible for late receipt of apt:Citation sent through post or by any other courier service
- In case of applying for more than one post separate application form along with deposit slip will be use
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable
- Applicants shall send their applications and fee deposit slip to OTS office. After applying for the Post(s) Applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcement i.e. for provisionally eligibility /in-eligibility list, procedures for Roll No slips/Screening Test Schedule/skill test/result etc, related to recruitment against above post. The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number.
- Application sent through email or by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slip. (in original) to:
- For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com