FPSC JOB Advertisement No. 2/2020 Federal Public Service Commission
|2||Published Date||“10 January 2020″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“24 January 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Dawn “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Apply online||click here
The FPSC Jobs 2020 for Patrol Officers, National Savings Officers, Assistant Directors, Lecturers and Others in Federal Public Service Commission Advertisement 2/2020 Latest distributed in The News Newspaper on 09 Feb 2020 and Last Date to Apply is 24 Feb 2020.
FPSC Jobs 2020 for Patrol Officers, National Savings Officers, Assistant Directors, Lecturers and Others in Federal Public Service Commission Advertisement 2/2020 Latest
- Instructor (English) (BS-16)
- Administrative Officer (BS-16)
- National Savings Officer (BS-17)
- Range Forest Officer (BS-16)
- Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Law) (BS-17)
- Deputy Director (Law) (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Deputy Director / Protector of Emigrants (BS-18)
- Lecturer (Male) (BS-17)
- Librarian (Male) (BS-16)
- Demonstrator (Female) (BS-16)
- Principal / Headmaster / Senior Teacher / Instructor (Male) (BS-18)
- Web Developer (BS-17)
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs January 2020?
Interested eligible candidates needs to apply online at the official website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply on a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
The Test / Examination of These FPSC Jobs will be held on 5th of April 2020 on wards.