Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2019 Pakistan Latest Advertisement
|2||Published Date||“21 November 2019″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“04 Deceber 2019“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs application are invited for appointment on “contract basis” for the following purely temporary posts in the project titled “Establishment of Plant Breeders’ Rights Registry & Strengthening DUS Examination System. Ministry of national Food Security and Research Government of Pakistan. The posts are on contract basis for One year and contract may be extended on yearly basis (performance basis) till the completion of the project.
- Steno typist (BS-14)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Application can be sent via Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) Website: cts.org through candidate portal.
- Please complete your personal profile, educational data, experience (if required) and apply for respect post online.
- Prescribed fee can be paid via online Mobile Paisa Through same candidate portal.
- Send your Applications duly filled, by mail or courier so as to reach within 15 days of publications of this advertisement i.e before expiry of last date, along with Fee Deposit slip proof (in original) to “Candidate’s Tersting Service Office No 6, 2nd Floor, 96-E , United Plaza, Blue Area,
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed with separate fee payment.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non- Transferable.
- Candidate already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Standard criterion for recruitment and short listing of candidate as per government policy shall be used.
- Please indicate the name of post applying for on the hand corner of the envelope.
- For more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com.