KIU JOBS in Main Campus & Sub Campuses
|2||Published Date||“03 January 2020″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“15 January 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|5||Download Application forms for Sub-Campus||click here
|6||Download Application forms for Main-Campus||click here
KIU JOBS Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates having minimum qualification of MS/M.Phil. (18 years of education) in the relevant discipline for the position of lecturers and having Ph.D. with required research and other requisites of student supervision, teaching/research experience, projects etc (As per HEC criteria) for the positions of Assistant and Associate Professors. Last date for submission of applications with all requisites is January 15, 2020. Details of the positions are as under:
KIU SUB-CAMPUS HUNZA
- Management Sciences
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Development Studies
- English (Subject)
- Management Sciences
- Rural Development
- General Sciences (Bio-tech, chemistry, food sciences/biology)
- Business Administration
MAIN CAMPUS KIU
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Computer Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Urdu and Regional Languages
- Linguistics and Literature
- Educational Development
- Behavioral Sciences
- International Relations
How to apply
- Complete Applications on prescribed form downloadable from the given links Download Job Application Form Main Campus Or Download Job Application Form for Sub-Campuses along with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degrees (with attestation/equivalence from HEC), NIC, Domicile Certificate, Recent Passport size photograph and Experience Certificates should reach the office of HR Manager, Karakoram International University, Gilgit, on or before January 15, 2020.
- Applications must be accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Karakorum International University.
- Persons serving in Government Sector may apply on deputation or as fresh applicants through proper channel.
- Incomplete & late applications shall not be entertained.
- Age relaxations in case of Management and Technical staff will be as per approved rules of Federal Government and that for the Faculty Positions will be applicable as approved by HEC. (Annex-1)
- Eligibility criteria as per HEC Requirement for the positions of lecturers, Assistant Professors and Associate Professors is attached here with this advertisement as Annex-2 (For all disciplines) and Annex-3 (for Civil Engineering and IT disciplines).
- No TADA will be paid for interview.
- For further details, please contact the undersigned.
- The KIU is an equal opportunity provider and encourages applications from women, minorities or those with disabilities.
Download Job Application Form for Sub-Campuses (Muhamamd Nabi Ullah) Manager HR