FPSC latest jobs 2019 Federal Public Service Commission
|2||Published Date||“29 November 2019″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“16 December 2019“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
FPSC latest jobs 2019 Federal Public Service Commission and it is authorized by the National Highway and Motorway Police to collect applications for Non-Uniformed motorway police jobs 2019 advertisement which is announced today and for this purpose applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals who are not well educated and now in the following we’ll discuss about Junior Patrol Officer Jobs in Motorway Police 2019.
- Deputy Director General for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Assistant Chief for Ministry of Planning Development and Reform
- Junior Civilian Labour Officer for Ministry of Defence
- Assistant Professor (Botany) for Federal College of Education Islamabad
- Lady Physiotherapist for Naval Headquarters
- Sub Treasury Officer for Finance Department Gilgit Baltistan
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science) for Federal Government Colleges for Men
- Librarian for Ministry of Communications
- Scientific Officer for Ministry of Science & Technology
- Junior Establishment and Finance Officer for Ministry of Defence
- Doctor (Female) for Ministry of Human Rights
- Assistant Dental Surgeon for Polyclinic Islamabad
- Assistant Director (Programmer) for Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Range Forest Officer for Forest Parks & Wildlife Gilgit Baltistan
- Assistant Manager IT for Intelligence Bureau
- Deputy Director for FBR
- Medical Officer for Cabinet Secretariat
- Professor for PIMS
p=2962&preview=true” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”> in Motorway Police through FPSC are such as (Computer Operator (BS-16) (109 Vacancies), Assistant Director (BS-17), Accountant (BS-16)) and there are other positions that are also available through FPSC in different federal government departments.
How To Apply for Motorway Police Jobs 2019:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on an application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Motorway Police Jobs Last Date for submission of application is December 16, 2019.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
- The MCQS Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 29th March 2020.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- For more jobs please visit our site www.eaglevisionpro.com