FORESTS, WILDLIFE AND ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT GILGIT-BALTISTAN
|2||Published Date||“20 January 2020″|
|3||Last Date to Apply||“10 February 2020“
|4||Newspaper Name|| “Daily Jang “
|4||View Advertisement||click here
|4||Download Application forms||click here
FORESTS, WILDLIFE AND ENVIRONMENT JOBS DEPARTMENT GILGIT-BALTISTAN. Application are invited from eligible candidates having Gilgit Baltistan Domicile for recruitment against the following project posts on contract basis under the PSDP funded project titled “ Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Programme Phase-I, up scaling of Green Pakistan Programme (revised) Revival of Forestry and Wildlife Resources in Pakistan, (Gilgit Baltistan Component)”.
FORESTS, WILDLIFE AND ENVIRONMENT JOBS Positions
- Deputy Director
- Monitoring and
- Monitoring and
- IT Net Working Officer
- 5 Audit & Account
- Admin & Account
Officer (PPS-6) Wildlife
- Social Mobilizers
- Account Assistant
- GIS Associates
- Data Entry Operator
- LDC (01) post
- Driver s (03 Posts)
- Naib Qasid (02) Posts
Terms and Conditions:
1. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
2. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible your candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact
whether you have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before
appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
3. Candidates already serving in government departments may apply through proper channel.
4. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy/rule.
5. Female participation will be encouraged.
6. Number of positions can be increased or decreased.
7. The competent authority may increase/decrease number of posts & cancel the recruitment process at
any stage without assigning any reason.
8. If applied more than one posts then separate application may be submitted.
9. Experience Mandatory otherwise your Application form will be rejected.
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from
CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
2. Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL; attach the paid
copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy
of your CNIC) to CTSP Head office Street # 09, Plot # 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad. within
15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send
applications by hand.
4. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right to
detach the candidate at any stage in case of provision of false information.
5. for more update please visit our website www.eaglevisionpro.com